Just this morning, Raph successfully defended his thesis entitled "Growth, survival and bioremediation potential of Holothuria scabra (Jaeger, 1833) in mariculture impacted sediments". Congratulations, Raph!
I apologize for the late post (Kasalanan din ni Paeng!!) But I hope you guys enjoy this one! :)
1. Any special prep for the D-day?
sleep, eat breakfast and pray! 😃
2. Five words to describe your "thesis life."
fun,exciting,interesting,exhausting and fulfilling
3. In one sentence, describe your study. Simple terms, please.
How to better grow sandfish!
4. What is interesting about your study? Provide a link of any pubmats of your study (if available)
They better grow in organically-enriched environment and yield better economic returns.
(A/N: Konting part ng thesis niya galing sa PAMS presentation niya:
5. What would be the perfect song for your thesis?
I WILL SURVIVE
(A/N: GANITONG GANITO YUNG VERSION NIYA)
6. *bleep* years is quite long (normal naman...in a sense..hihi), so "how not to quit po"?
- Just enjoy have fun and love what you're doing... keep the interest burning! 😉
On how to keep the interest burning:
read recent articles and drink BEER! haha. at sabihin mo Tang'na STUDY KO YAN, NAUNAHAN NA NAMAN AKO (magpublish)! lol
7. What is that one THING (pweds tao, bagay, hayop, pook, pangyayari) in MSI that just by thinking about it makes you smile?
(A/N: Tinanong ko po kung kaninong belt yan. Kay ano pala. XD)
8. Craziest thing you did that involved your thesis.
nag VACATION 1 week before the defense! Haha. Nagnakaw ng SEAWATER sa ibang lab! hahahaha 😛
(A/N: NKKLK SIYAAAAAAA! Alam niyo na po kung sino nangunguha ng seawater! baka siya rin po kumukuha ng kutsara at tinidor sa mga lab niyo. Chos!)
9. How important is your love life to your lab life? showbiz answer ples.
VERY IMPORTANT (charing) Balances graduate life 🙂 ❤
(A/N: Na-sight kes si LP (jowabels) kanina. Mega support kay mother. tapos nainggit na naman yung bakla. tapos na depress ako. tapos ayoko na magthesis. XD)
10. How many times did you cry while you were doing your thesis and where and what and who?
amazingly, I didn't cry, ever... but I got depressed. 🙂
(A/N: ikaw na nga itong may jowa ikaw pa may ganang madepress! how jare you! CHAR!! nakakahiya naman kay Master Peyt (uy! nabasa niyo na yung #13Questions niya? :))
11. Can you give a few tips on how to DO a master's thesis? Showbiz answer please.
Focus but don't forget to have fun... MS is not your whole life.
(Follow-up: Eh pano yung yung puro "having fun" lang?:)
pag puro having fun... eh di puro EXTENSION SA MS! hehe as long as may goal kang matapos (matatapos ka)
12. Third floor, Second floor, o First floor?
(A/N: Ba't hindi third???.....)
brand x o brand y
(A/N: Mas mabango no?)
mabilis o matagal?
baminton o volleyball?
admin o lab?
(A/N: sana kasi wala na masyado admin. Naloloka na mga RA! sayang sa oras! char!)
13. So sasablay? Hello "Graduation 2017"?
Get married and have a family.. charing! Tapusin ko lang ang DOST (project)
"Love what you do, and it will love you back! 😉"
(A/N: HINDI ITO TOTOO!! KALOKOHAAAAAN!! EH BAKIT YUNG SI ANO AT SI ANO. XD )
At iyan po ang Entry #4 sa MMEEL paandar: #13Questions
Sana sumikat na kami. Like faculty meeting sikat. Char! hahaha
Find here the latest news and activities of the lab! Get to know the MMEEL RAs as we share funny lab stories, helpful work-related tips, and interesting features about the RA life.